Thursday, July 05, 2007

Want An Easy 5 Bucks?

I'm all about the rebates. I clip coupons, take advantage of the the Walgreens EasySaver program, and use Ebates to buy everything online. If you don't know about Ebates, it's brilliant. Before you buy ANYTHING online, login at Ebates.com. Scroll through the list of hundreds of stores, and click on the store you want. You'll be transferred to that company's site along with a tracking number. You buy what you want in the normal fashion, but the tracking number keeps a log of your purchases. A percentage of your purchase price is added to your Ebates account, and every few months you get a big fat check in the mail. It's a no-brainer, really. Free money for buying what you already would. I've saved money at Amazon, Kohl's, Office Depot, etc. I've also gotten 25% back on my magazine subscriptions. Truly a great program.

If you click on the link below, you can sign up and use me as a referral. We'll both get $5 in our Ebates accounts if you sign up and use my email as a referral. In case the link doesn't work, my email is "caivanofamily@earthlink.net".

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=9886812

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Chels! Wish I'd known about this sooner, and I'll definitely say you referred me.